June Certification for K-12 Title IX Administrators: 2022-2023 Wrap-Up
The 2022-2023 school year is (almost!) a wrap. There are big changes on the horizon in Title IX, but many things remain the same.
Join your Thompson & Horton Title IX team for a fast-paced, interactive live certification training covering all the hot topics K-12 Title IX coordinators, deputy coordinators, and administrators need to know as the school year comes to an end.
June 13, 2023, 11:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central (12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Pacific)
Topics covered will include:
- Organizing your Title IX operations and team for success
- Preparing now for the new grievance process and athletics regs
- A refresh on the current state of Title IX expectations on K-12 schools
- Managing “low-level” sexual harassment complaints
- Law enforcement interactions in sexual harassment cases
- Coordinating with HR when employment is implicated
- Special Education and First Amendment considerations for sexual harassment complaints
- Athletics equity and gender identity updates
- Preferred names and pronouns update
- And more!
Participants can submit questions through the registration process and will be invited to participate “on camera” live during the training.
Cost: $499 per attendee
***group discounts are available for educational institutions with 3 or more attendees; contact email@example.com to register groups***
Upon registration, you will receive an invoice and directions to submit payment, including options to pay by credit card.